Saturday, August 29, 2009

DEN LC SYMPOSIUM 2009

I know, I know--I need to post to my blog on a much more frequent basis.  It has been quite awhile since I last posted and much has happened since then as well.  To break back into the habit I created an Animoto of "Rubber Ducky."  Remember him?  If you were at the DEN LC Symposium I'm sure you do.  He had many great adventures and caught up with a lot of my friends while there.  Check out what he did--what do you remember fondly about our adventure?  I look forward to seeing many of my DEN friends throughout the year.  I hope I don't have to wait until DEN LC 2010 to catch up again.  See you soon!

3 comments:

Lisa Parisi said...

Fun to watch. Now I get the rubber ducky a little bit better.

Bookjewel said...

Love the rubber duck! Great idea

mantz's_mission said...

Teryl,

Wow, I feel quite honored to be in the slide show via blog and pic. Hope your school year and new position goes well for you. See you down the road.

Dean